Choose a day
From health to safety and relationships, a discussion about topics affecting women in Cleveland. The purpose of the show is to engage and influence the spirit of the black woman. We aim to educate andshake-up the mind of my black sisters, andswiftly stir-up the soul of our black mothers.
- The Interviews with recent women newsmakers. In the news?
- The Controversy - The Economy, Crime, Education, Poverty & inequality, Gun Violence, Social In(justice)
- The Real News - The Last 24; Our Women All the Time!
- The Crazy 8 - Job and Workplace Issues. How to maintain your status in the work place; Less stress - no mess!
- The Power Break Fast Black Women Club - Domestic Violence, Human Trafficking, Rape, Children loss to Gun Violence; A Wounded Mother; Breast Cancer; Housing, Black Women and Politics, Black, Females in the Pulpit. Black Women on the bench.
Host Imani Capri shares advice on how to deal with the pressures of today.
Conversations in Courage with Imani Capri - Hosted by Imani Capri Is the show where Imani Capri interviews interesting people who are doing positive things with a courageous spirit not only in our local area but across the globe. Conversations in Courage features great interviews with diverse guests and uplifting music of all genres.Learn more